Dr. John Fleming
Dr. John Fleming is a Board Certified Psychiatrist and a Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association with over 44 years experience treating psychiatric illnesses.
- BA, cum laude, Yale, 1971
- MD, summa cum laude, University of Colorado School of Medicine, 1975
- Psychiatric Residency (Chief Resident), University of Colorado, 1975-1979
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATION
- Medical License in Colorado since 1976
- Board Certified in Psychiatry since 1981
- Dr. Fleming has conducted psychopharmacology research for Wyeth and Pfizer
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Distinguished Life Fellow, American Psychiatric Association, since before 2010
- America’s Best Doctors, since 2005
- America’s Top Psychiatrists, since 2006
- E.A. Steele Award, Inspirational Teaching and Supervision in Psychiatry, 1983
SPEAKERS PANELS AND CONSULTANT
- AstraZeneca, Lundbeck, Otsuka American, Pamlab, Pfizer, Takeda
Why Choose Us
Ketamine Treatment In Colorado Springs
At our clinic, services are provided utilizing state-of-the-art monitoring equipment. Patient needs are addressed before, during, and after treatment to ensure the best possible treatment experience and outcome.
We don’t stop working with you when the infusion is over. We believe the efficacy of your treatment is enhanced by what you do between treatments. We individualize your plan of care to make sure you receive the best possible results and durability of symptom relief.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Book Your Appointment Today!
My wife has been seeing Dr. Fleming for 15+ years. He has literally saved her life. His calm demeanor and willingness to continue to find new treatments are the keys to his practice. He is willing to try new things – like TMS and Ketamine infusions. I owe my wife’s life to Dr. Fleming.